It can be used for frequency response and phase calibration of measurement microphone. This equipment can significantly reduce the ambient noise to improve the signal-to-noise ratio, test accuracy and consistency.
The main component of CS022 is aluminum acoustic enclosure with 1/2-inch microphone fixed device. It has good sound insulation performance, and can be used to test 1/4-inch microphone by adapter. The electrostatic power supply can be connected to the interior of the acoustic enclosure through a 4 mm banana socket on the baseplate. In general indoor working environment, the internal background noise is approx. 10 dBA after the enclosure is closed.
● Available for 1/2-inch and 1/4-inch microphone
● Strong ability in sound insulation to decrease the ambient noise and increase the measurement accuracy and consistency
● Simple structure and easy to operate
● Measurement microphone frequency response calibration
● Measure microphone phase difference measurement
|Microphone Type||1/2-inch or 1/4-inch microphone comply with IEC 61094-4 and GB/T 20441.4|
|Connector||4 mm banana socket for electrostatic power supply|
|Background Noise||~ 10 dBA1|
|Dimension (mm)||W195 x H140 x D310|
|Note 1||Measured in ordinary office environment, no obvious noise source around.|