The VA-Lab function modules include:
BASIC: FFT based signal analysis for vibration and acoustics
ENV: Sound pressure level and environment noise measurements
IMP: Two and four microphone methods for absorption and TL measurements in Impedance tube according to ISO10534
SI: Sound intensity measurements
REV: Reverberation time measurements according to ISO3382
TL: Sound Insulation measurements for building material according to ISO 140.
POWER: Sound Power Measurements according to ISO3745.
AUDIO: Audio testing by using stepped sweeping, frequency response and THD are tested at one time.
Main features of VA-Lab BASIC:
● FFT Analysis: general signal analysis including FFT,CPS, Transfer Function, Coherence, Auto Correction, Cross Correction, Cepstrum, etc. Data can be captured and saved in real-time mode
● 1/n Octave: general 1/n octave analysis for sound and vibration signals, n=1,3,6,9,12, 24
● Calibration: user selection of sound or vibration calibration.
● Signal Generator: sine, square, triangle, sawtooth wave, white noise, pink noise, frequency sweep, multi-tone, tone burst, wavefile, etc.
● Record: Wave file or time series signal record and play back
Input Channel Type
ICCP◎ (4 mA)
> 60 dB
Frequency Response (Ref: 250 Hz, + 0.5 dB/-1.0 dB)
20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion
Measurement Range (with MP201 and MA201 at 50mV/Pa sensitivity)
18 ~ 146 dBA x0.1: 58 ~ 146 dB; x1.0: 38 ~ 126 dB; x10: 18 ~ 106 dB
Max. Sampling Frequency
Max. Input Voltage
Standard 1/4’’ stereo output for headphone
Output Frequency Range
20 Hz ~ 20 kHz Achievable Sine, Pink, White noise.
Max Output Voltage
build-in re-charge battery or external 220V AC (4 hours battery life)
-10°C ~ +40°C
0 ~ 98% RH